February 2, 2011

I love amazon.com!!

After having my package stolen from my mailbox...I got nowhere with the local police (they just took a report over the phone) or the so-called 24-hour USPS mail theft hotline (no one ever answered in the three times I called in two days...not even an answering machine or voicemail) I decided to take the advice of a couple friends and contact Amazon to see if there was anything they could do (even though it was absolutely no fault of their own). 

Not only did Amazon get back to me within 2 hours with a personal response...they are replacing my order at no charge and upgraded the shipping to next day air (so that it won't go to my mailbox again). 

I knew they were an awesome company...but this is above and beyond!  Thank you Amazon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment